We want to help to develop the future leaders within your business and within the food safety industry. Simply register your details today.
If you are booking from overseas or experience any difficulties, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org directly to get your ticket.
Registrations have now closed.
About the conference
Maintaining farm-to-fork traceability and safeguarding brand trust is a significant challenge for the Australian food industry.
With an ever-increasing global supply chain, food businesses are under pressure to ensure the safety and quality of their product while maintaining a competitive price. To explore these challenges the theme of the 2017 24th Australian HACCP Conference is Creating Trust & Transparency in the Global Food Industry.
The 2017 HACCP Conference will feature:
- Globally recognised speakers who are working with leaders of industry on the latest food safety challenges
- Networking opportunities to meet and talk to other food safety & quality assurance professionals
- Hands-on, practical information on key topics such as VACCP
- Opportunities to hear from food manufacturers in the field and how they deal with challenges
- A chance to recognise your peers at the Awards Dinner.