2017 HACCP Conference
Maintaining farm-to-fork traceability and safeguarding brand trust is a significant challenge for the Australian food industry. With an ever increasing global supply chain, food businesses are under pressure to ensure the safety and quality of their product while maintaining a competitive price.
To explore these challenges, the theme of the 2017 Australian HACCP Conference is ‘Creating Trust & Transparency in the Global Food Industry’.
When: 30-31 August, 2017
Where: Doltone House Hyde Park, Level 3, 181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Why should you attend?
- Hear from keynote speaker Dr John Spink, Director Food Fraud Initiative, Michigan State University. Dr Spink is a pioneer in Food Fraud initiatives and will bring a highly recognised global perspective on supply chain challenges in the global food industry. See full program.
- Gain insights from a plethora of globally recognised speakers who are working with leaders on the latest food safety challenges.
- Access networking opportunities, allowing you to meet with and learn from other food safety and quality assurance professionals.
- Recognise and celebrate with your peers at the HACCP Conference Awards Dinner. See schedule.
- Attend the Food Manufacturers Tour on 29 August for exclusive and practical insights on how other manufacturers have established their food safety programs. Tour now closed.
Registrations have now closed.